AlHuda Centre of Islamic Banking & Economics
Muhammad Zubair is Honorary CEO for the Islamic Micro-finance Network (IMFN) and Chief Editor for True Banking (Bi monthly – Dedicated Magazine on Islamic Banking and Finance)
Areas of Expertise
Over 10 years experience in Islamic Finance, Islamic Banking and Finance Techniques, Islamic Micro Financial Engineering, Development of Islamic Micro-finance Products, , Training & Research, Structuring of Islamic Micro Financial Products for poverty Alleviation, designing and implementation of poverty reduction strategies, Islamic Banking and Finance Trainings, Publication of Banking & Islamic Finance, Transformation of Conventional Micro-finance into Islamic, Shari’ah Auditing & Accounting, , Designing Research Based Workshops for Islamic Financial Industry, Running Islamic Financial Web Portals and Blogs.
- M. S – Islamic Finance (Expected in Aug, 2013) , Thesis Topic: “Impact Assessment and Future potential of Islamic Micro-finance”
- Master of Science ( M. Sc ) – Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Science ( B. Sc ), Major Subjects: Economics, Statistics & Maths.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Islamic Banking and Finance – One Year Duration.
- Certified Islamic Micro-finance Professional – Six Month Duration